The Ashton Hotel (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us via phone at (817) 332-0100. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- There are fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- There is an accessible entrance without stairs
- There are accessible doorways for all public spaces
- There are no accessible space beneath the covered pickup & dropoff area
- There is limited or no accessible self parking
- There is accessible valet parking
- Some accessible parking spaces are far from the restaurant entrance
- The entrance ramp may be slippery
- The ramp is less than 6' and does not have railings
- Service Animals are allowed
- There is alternative and/or large lettering on public signage
- There is an accessible path to check-in
- There is an accessible path to guest rooms
- There is an accessible path for all public spaces
- There is an accessible elevator
- There is an accessible public bathroom
- There is no accessible path to maneuver in the fitness center
- There are accessible desks in the business center
- There are no accessible tables in the dining areas
- The front entrance has one step and short landing that leads to the front door - there is a set of double doors that open to the foyer then a distance from the front to the second set of doors is about 10ft . The side door on 6th street has double doors that open up to 72' wide with no ramp