At The Ashton, we have pioneered revolutionary practices throughout our history, this time is no different. We have designed a program to put in the extra attention to our already carefully cleaned guest rooms, public areas, dining and fitness facilities. Our goal is to ensure our associates, guests, and vendors all feel safe visiting our hotels. We are doing this by retraining our associates to focus on specific guest room touch points utilizing our effective Procter and Gamble cleaning/disinfecting products and enhancing our practices with our Ultra Touch inspection process. We will protect ourselves and our guests by adhering to our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) usage guidelines throughout our hotels; we ask our guests do the same.
Lobby & Public Areas
What you don’t see can hurt you, so we’re taking extra caution.
- • Strategically placed disinfecting stations from the doorsteps to the elevators
- • Our Ultra Touch cleaning ambassadors are easy to find, doing their rounds hourly
- • We’re continuing to take extra steps to effectively and regularly clean: Door handles, push plates, handrails, luggage carts, countertops, table tops, chairs, elevator call buttons, computer workstations, phones and more
- • Pure wellness transforms select guest rooms into wellness environments that help you feel your best.
- • Less is more (and safer) - Our ‘One Touch’ dial assists with clutter-free guest rooms: Use our One Touch dial to request Ice and/or Business Kits, just for you.
- • We’re taking extra steps to protect you, with the following cleaned frequently: Door handles, faucets, toilets, trash cans, countertops, and toilet paper dispensers and more.
- • We’re continuing to take extra steps to effectively clean: door handles, bathroom stall latches, faucets, toilets and urinal handles, towel and soap dispensers, h and dryers, baby changing stations, trash cans, countertops, toil et paper dispensers.
- • Your wellness is our priority, so we’re focusing on social distancing and cleaning: all door handles, each free weight, every exercise equipment touch-point.
• Reservations are required to access the fitness center, so you can feel comfortable without being crowded during your workout.
Have services changed as a result of COVID-19?
You may experience some service limitations as a result of COVID-19 as we work to follow city orders and ensure the safety of those around us. We encourage you to contact the hotel prior to arrival should you have any specific questions. At this time, we are not offering any food & beverage operations (although we have a 24-hour Corner Pantry with snacks and beverages), but we'd be happy to recommend local dining options to our guests. Our team has been trained extensively on our new heightened sanitation and cleaning procedures for the safety of both our guests and employees. Please note, there is currently a face-covering requirement in place for public spaces per the city of Fort Worth.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is from 4pm, and check-out is at 11am on the day of departure. Should you wish to arrange an early check-in or late check-out, kindly contact our front desk team and we will do our best to accommodate based on availability. Please note, there may be a supplemental charge for this. Please be prepared to show a valid ID and credit card at check-in. Cash is not accepted.
Can I park at The Ashton?
We are pleased to offer valet parking to our guests at a cost of $31 per vehicle, per night. Our team would be happy to advise of public parking options on arrival, should you prefer.
How do I get to the hotel?
The Ashton is located at 610 Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102, in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. We are approximately 35 minutes away from downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from DFW International Airport, depending on traffic. We are walking distance from Sundance Square and many other downtown Fort Worth attractions. If you have further to travel, we recommend Uber and Lyft as efficient ways to discover the city.
What dining options are available in and around the hotel?
At present, The Ashton is not offering any dining options due to COVID-19 restrictions, with the exception of our 24-hr Corner Pantry selling snacks, beverages and sundries. However, our team is delighted to recommend local options. For breakfast, we recommend Yolk - a fantastic breakfast option, just minutes' walk from the hotel. If you're looking to wind down in the evening, 8th & Main, located in the Hilton Fort Worth, directly opposite The Ashton has an excellent selection of beers, cocktails and bites to enjoy in a historic setting.